26 November 2010

Lorenzo's World Champion

Third place in the Shell Advance Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix on Sunday handed Jorge Lorenzo the 2010 MotoGP title, and following the achievement the 23 year-old Fiat Yamaha rider gave his reaction to the accomplishment of a lifelong ambition.
Reviewing the season so far, in which he has taken 13 podiums from 15 races – including seven wins – Lorenzo continued: “The pre-season didn't start so well with my broken finger but in the end it's been a fantastic year. If I had to pick the three best races I would say the number one was Jerez, because it was the first time I won there in MotoGP and it's maybe the best place to win a race. Plus I enjoyed my jump in the lake! Silverstone was maybe the best race I had, because I was aggressive and fast. Then finally here, not for the riding but for the importance and the World Championship. I want to win some more races this season and I will try my hardest to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment